JumpStart – Residential Customer Enrollment for Kamps Propane
If you are ready to open your Kamps Propane account for residential service, JumpStart is the quick and easy way to get pre-approved for a tank installation or to establish an account if you own your own tank. Once you submit the JumpStart online application, you’ll get immediate notification if your credit is approved or requires further review.
With JumpStart, you can
- Easily start the process from anywhere you can access the internet via PC or smartphone.
- Learn about our discount programs and select the programs that match your needs.
- Get pre-approved for a new tank installation, or for a new account if you own your own propane tank.
Here’s the info you’ll need to complete your JumpStart online application.
- Your legal name
- The address where you’ll have our service
- Your previous address if you have moved within the past three years
- Your phone number and email address
About Your Home
- The types of appliances that run on propane at your home
- The square footage of the home (so we can estimate the proper size tank for your service)
About Your Propane Tank (if there is already a tank at your house)
- The size of the tank (100, 250, 288, 499, or 1,000 gallons)
- The placement of the tank (on the front, side, or back of your home)
- The current fuel level (%) of the tank.
- The current service provider (indicated by a company decal on the tank)
JumpStart gets the ball rolling and allows you to quickly know the status of your credit application. Once you submit your application, you’ll be contacted by one of our staff members who will assist you with the rest of the process.