What can Kamps Propane do for your company?
Imagine this. You need relief from the high cost of diesel fuel and gasoline. The air we breathe could use a break from those fuels too. We could all breathe easier if we weren’t needing to worry about buying our energy from unstable foreign sources. We can help on all three counts!
- Propane is less expensive than gasoline or diesel fuel.
- Propane combustion emits fewer pollutants than gasoline or diesel.
- Nearly 90% of American propane comes from North America.
Propane is clean American energy. Turn to us for the help you need to use it.
Call us at 888-526-7701 for a no-obligation fuel comparison consultation!
Our trained staff is ready to help design and install new systems or troubleshoot and service equipment you already have. As a company, we are big enough to tackle almost any project but small enough to care about every customer and your success.
Commercial / Agricultural propane uses include
- Forklift propane tank exchange – forklift propane cylinders and forklift propane tank exchange.
- Mower propane – propane cylinder exchange and delivery for golf course mowers and landscaping equipment
- Irrigation Engine propane – propane is the affordable, clean-burning alternative to diesel and electric irrigation engines.
- Propane Autogas – Clean Fleet Fuel – fleet propane for trucks, vans and buses.
- Space Heating – propane heater fuel for construction and propane space heaters for events.
- Food Service propane – propane for food trucks, restaurants and catering.
- BBQ Propane Cylinder Exchange – BBQ Gas tanks for retail stores and patio heaters.
- Temporary Construction Heating – propane heating systems for painting and drywall contractors.
- Crop Drying – propane fueled crop driers for seasonal crop processing.
- Dairy Water Heating – propane for dairy farms & large capacity water heaters.
- Cotton Gins – propane fuel for cotton gins.
Bulk Propane Service
- We deliver only premium grade propane into installations of all sizes.
- We own our dedicated propane transports and can deliver to large LP gas bulk storage facilities.
- Our propane engineering service department can install and repair all types and sizes of propane systems designed for commercial and industrial use.
- Automatic Delivery service and remote fuel level monitoring system.
- Different size propane tanks are available for installation (above and underground).
Call us at (888) 526-7701 if you need a service consultation for your specific needs or a price quote to compare to your current propane company. We are ready to compete for the opportunity to serve you.