· How can I update my Billing Address
· How can I update my contact information
o You can email the request to the Kamps Propane location where your account is located or you can contact your local office.
· When is my payment due?
o Payment is due within 10 days from date of invoice. We accept all major credit cards and can also set it up to draft your payment from your checking account.
· What is a service fee charge?
o A service fee charge is for the proper and safe maintenance and continued use of a leased Kamps Propane tank.
· Can I make my payment at any Kamps Propane location?
o Yes, your payment can be made at any one of our locations. We accept all major credit cards.
· Does Kamps accept check over the phone for payment?
o No, we are not currently set up for that. We do accept credit card payment over the phone and we accept all major credit cards.
· Do you refill cylinders at your office locations?
o We provide drive up propane service for our RV customers as well as catering vehicles, roofing contractors, and many farm and business customers. It's also a convenient way to fill your barbeque cylinder. If you are filling up a cylinder smaller than 20 pounds or topping off a partially empty cylinder, please be aware that we have a minimum charge.